Saturday was such a nice day, all the neighbors ended up outside with the kids, we were all enjoying the refreshing beverages...and before you know it pizza is on the way. I love the spontaneous gatherings, along with the planned gatherings, with our neighbors. The kids also get along so great. It makes it so much fun. Anyway, here a few random pics from the night....
Sunday, April 13, 2008
Super Fun Neighbors!
We really enjoy our neighbors. They are all so nice, fun, funny, GENEROUS, etc.
Saturday was such a nice day, all the neighbors ended up outside with the kids, we were all enjoying the refreshing beverages...and before you know it pizza is on the way. I love the spontaneous gatherings, along with the planned gatherings, with our neighbors. The kids also get along so great. It makes it so much fun. Anyway, here a few random pics from the night....
Jared showed up with everyone at our house after a long day at the golf course. He was barely functioning...


I love my Dad. He always seems to make it to everything!!


When I bought my new camera, one of the questions I asked was, can I still take pictures of myself???
Pizza does something for Bob and Katie...it rekindles their affection for each other. Sometimes Jared and I make out over pizza too. :)
Saturday was such a nice day, all the neighbors ended up outside with the kids, we were all enjoying the refreshing beverages...and before you know it pizza is on the way. I love the spontaneous gatherings, along with the planned gatherings, with our neighbors. The kids also get along so great. It makes it so much fun. Anyway, here a few random pics from the night....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thanks for having us over for a spontaneous neighborhood party. It was a blast.
Post a Comment