We got the opportunity to babysit both Bryce and Evie over the weekend. Evie loves to be fully dressed, including her shoes and jacket in this case! I attempted to lay her down for a nap and I
thought I was getting her comfortable by taking her shoes, jacket and her shorts off ( I was changing her diaper). Well Matt calls, says I am on my way, I say take your time Evie is napping. After the conversation I go to check on Evie and she is not napping at all. The chain of events follow:
(Check, check, 123 - is the camera working!? ) This is Jacobb just chillin' on the couch. I am on way to get pics of Evie not napping.

These pictures are way blurry. I was trying to take them without her knowing so I shut off the flash. However, she still heard me and turned around. She is trying to put her shorts back on:

I walk in the room and she brings me her shorts:


And then her shoes:
1 comment:
How funny! I know I can never sleep if I don't have my jacket and shoes on. ;-)
Post a Comment