Derek and Cynthia also bought my boys new bikes:
Wednesday, April 2, 2008
Generous In laws!
Jareds parents struck the lottery or something and decided to spend it all on us!! As you read in my last post, my camera died. It was such a good camera and lasted me quite awhile. It lived a good life. Anyhow, Jareds parents bought me a fancy new camera, which I am so thankful and excited for! When I first got the camera, I thought it was a bit "much". I thought I was going to for sure return it. However, every time I would call the camera store inquiring about a different camera, they would tell me how much I would really like this one if I would give it a chance. So, I finally gave it a chance, and you know, I think they were right.
Derek and Cynthia also bought my boys new bikes:
Derek and Cynthia also bought my boys new bikes:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment