I would have to start day one with..... My husband! I am so thankful and happy to have Jared in my life. Jared is sexy, smart, strong, funny, good cook, argumentive, and such, such, such a great husband and Dad! Our boys just idolize him.
When I think about him right now, I just laugh. We laugh at each other and the kids quite a bit. Jared puts up with a lot mess with the boys and me, and mostly takes it in stride. He isn't much of a romantic, but one thing I know for sure, he loves me and the boys with all his heart. He works hard for us and I am such a lucky girl to call him MINE. :)
3 comments:
Oh! How sweet! You DO have a good one, lucky girl.
CUUUUUTE! Love this post!
Barbi what a great idea. You guys are so cute.
Post a Comment