Sunday, November 15, 2009
What I am thankfor for Day 7
I am thankful for..... my Car! Seriously!! I drive a 1996 honda accord that runs amazing. This car drives my family everywhere we need to go. In the mornings, we have as little as 2 kids up to 5 or 6 kids piled in my little 2 door coupe on the way to school. What a great investment this car was 7 years ago! Yep, we bought it used. It also has about 175,000 miles on it. Too bad the body isn't as nice as I wish it was. With my kids getting their bikes in and out of the garage, the sun damage and some DIRT BAG hitting my bumper in the post office parking lot, its got some wear and tear. Thankfully the engine is still happy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Wear and tear is good, it is proof that you are living life! Love you!
I love your post idea! There is so much to be thankful for and we often take things for granted.
Your family is so beautiful, and I can't believe how big Jake is. He looks so tall!!
Happy Thanksgiving to you guys!
Thanks ladies!!
Jake is tall and SKINNY!
Happy Thanksgiving to you!!
Post a Comment