I am thankful for..... http://www.thepioneerwoman.com/. Without her, I still wouldnt know what I was cooking for Thanksgiving dinner!! She has many, many great recipes. The following are all of her recipes that I am cooking for Thanksgiving (Sorry, but I dont know how to "hide" the web addresses, where you can just click on the name..):
Turkey brine: http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/pws-turkey-brine/
Turkey: http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/2007/10/roasted_thanksgiving_turkey/
Mashed Potatoes: http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/2007/11/delicious_creamy_mashed_potatoes/
Stuffing – probably this one: http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/2007/11/stuffing_dressing_my_favorite_thanksgiving_food/
Cranberry Sauce: http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/2008/11/homemade-cranberry-sauce/
This apple pie: http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/2007/12/scrumptous-and_i_do_mean_scrumptous-apple_pie/
This chocolate pie: http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/2008/02/the_meal_of_love_part_iv_de-licious_chocolate_pie/
If you haven't heard of Pioneer Woman ("PW") or tried any of her recipes, you are surely missing out. :)
Tuesday, November 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hello there Missy!
What a small world, yes I put the girls in that elementary because it's the closest to where we're staying right now! We are up in the Sycamore's, where is your house? I'm pretty sure we're close neighbors! I'd love to come see you and your handsome boys! What grade are they in? How funny would that be if they're in the same class together.... :)
So far the school's been good. Since our move back.. We've been back for 4 months now, and the track, riding the bus, new environment, cold weather, has been an adjustment for all of us! But it'll be good in the long run, hope all is well with you and yours! Let's talk soon
Krischelle
Post a Comment