Friday, May 2, 2008

Update

So I finally heard from my Dad! He told me he had the whole forest service after him.! Very Funny. Sounds like David did his job! :)

He had a great time.

3 comments:

AK Forever said...

Well I am so glad that he made it home. You have lots of family support in Utah.Also I hope you know there is a little love from us over in New Mexico too. We care and think about you guys all the time. It is always nice to be able to be near family.I wish we could, but we have someone else that has other plans. You are a great women.

Katie said...

I'm glad your dad made it home safe and sound.

Anjie said...

Glad your Dad is safe! I feel the same way when my 51 year young Dad goes on his Harley Rides.

Thanks for your comment on my blog! You have a very cute family! AND I hope to meet you in person one day too...maybe I'll crash on of those fun neighbor get together's you have!