In April I signed up for a "butts and guts" class in an effort to get "toned up" for summer. Damn! I thought I was going to get ripped! Buns of steel and atleast a six pack! However, I think I was confused when they said to go home and eat lots of protein. I did indeed go home and eats lots and lots of protein..... it was in the form of Peanut Butter M&M's. Those things are the bomb! I ate handfuls and handfuls getting lots of that protein.
Well, the class is over and I dont have either of those. I think I took advantage of the "protein" part. Instead of buns of steel, I still have the same saggy ass and a new and improved spare tire. What the hell?
People tell me it is the 30's metabolism. Once you turn 30 all your weight starts hanging on. Isn't your excess wait supposed to melt off once you start even thinking about exercise? Or after you exercise once? That is the way it should be!
Maybe I will think about going on a diet, but until then, I am going to bug Katie for a beer and bitch about my clothes being too tight.
Atleast my husband thinks the 30's jiggle is SEXY~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
First - PB M&M's is not protein.
Second - So I'm "people" now? But it's true.
Third - If just thinking about exercise or exercising once made you skinny, girl, I'd be the skinniest girl there ever was! (And yes, that IS the way IT SHOULD be.)
Fourth - Feel free to come over for a beer and some bitching. We can do it together...get fat and bitch, that is. :-)
Fifth - I think you have a great body, so there!
I could only wish to look half as good as you!!! (1/2 of me is about you :)
You look great so don't worry, plus exercise is so overrated and beer is good
Katie darling ~ you are not the only one to tell me about the 30's metabolism..... and yes you are my "people". Also, Peanut Butter is protein. Even if it is inside m&m's and probably not real peanut butter. :)
Krystal you are right! Exercise is overrated and Beer is Delish!
Hey, I'm somebody's "pep." So I was curious and surprised to find out that 2 tbl of peanut butter has 8 grams of protein, PB M&Ms has 5 grams. But the M&Ms are higher in calories. Still better off with regular ol' peanut butter, but the M&Ms taste so much better!
Post a Comment