This pic was taken in 2009. I was sleepy! ~
Thursday, January 8, 2009
Happy Belated New Years!
Here are a few pics of us from New Years. We had too many awesome invites, however, we ended up at my brothers house. Of course - right? We had a great time. I was the designated driver so by midnight I was about to fall asleep! And Josh was too.
This pic was taken in 2009. I was sleepy! ~
I randomly took this picture as the new year rang. It looks like everyone is saying "Happy New Year!" ~
This pic was taken in 2009. I was sleepy! ~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Happy New Year to you to. You guys look like you had a lot of fun. Yes looks like some hotties at the party. You guys rock.
It looks like a ton of fun! I always have fun with a food and games New Year's Eve...especially when it is with family.
LOVE the haircut!
Happy New Year!
Cute pics! You do look tired, though! Glad you had a good New Years with family and friends!
Post a Comment