Sunday, December 14, 2008

Happy Birthday Josh!

Birthday parties are always so crazy when you are the host. Well, ALL parties are crazy when you are the host. Joshy had his party on Saturday and he seemed to love every minute of it. Unfortunately, I failed to get pics of all his birthday guests. It was mostly family with a few great friends. I didnt want to deal with the hassle of cake & ice cream so we did cupcakes & pizza. Can you read it? :)

Here is a cute pic of Josh. Can you see the defloated jump thing behind him? I guess it got a hole in it...(duh) anyway, his friend shows up a few seconds later freaking out that the jump thing was collapsing on him.

We are about to sing Happy Birthday ~


It took Josh a few tries to get all the candles out.


I thought this pic was fun. Josh is concentrating very hard on trying to read Grandma Georgia's cursive. He gave it a good effort and got most of the words.


Thanks to everyone that came to Joshy's party. I think he had a great birthday.
I cant believe my baby is 7!
One little funny from the party.... one of Joshy's friends who came to the party brought Josh's gift in a cute little birthday bag. Well, I guess the little boy went up to Jared, after Josh opened his gift, and asked if he could have his bag back so his Mom can use it for other birthday presents.

3 comments:

Katie said...

Seth had a ton of fun, so thanks for inviting him. That's funny about the bag!

Anjie said...

Looks like it was fun. And OMG...who has their kid ask for the bag back? That is sooo funny. I needed that laugh! (Sorry if it was you Katie! ;))

Barbi said...

I thought it was funny! The kids had a fun time. I wiped out on the obstable course trying to win Jared...that sucked. Though funny :)