Saturday, November 1, 2008

Pumpkin Patch

This is my favorite of all the pics. Brian, Lisa, Matt, Teena, Jared, me and the kids all went on a Monday night to the pumpkin patch. Robby and Zach weren't able to make it so Lisa and I took Zach the following Saturday. This picture is from that day.


This rest of the pics are from the Monday night trip. My kids are being silly here.




Nate turned into a pumpkin head....





I LOVE this picture. I woud love it even more if Josh was in it. That is Ty at the end.


Nice pumpkin Jake!

He is such a sweetheart!
So is Brycey!
And Josh of course!



While I was putting these pictures onto this blog I was thinking...I need to figure out how to do those slide show things. I wonder if they are faster?

8 comments:

Katie said...

Great pictures, Barbi. I especially like the one of your three boys walking away. And that's a great picture of you and Jared!

Barbi said...

Thanks Katie! We had a family picture taken...but Matt needs to learn how to use a camera! LOL.

Lytton Living said...

I love the pumpkin patch too! Cute pics of all you guys!!

Katie said...

I commented before you wrote that was Ty, not Josh, is the picture of them walking away. Still cute either way.

Wood Family Memories said...

Hi Barbi,

Its Krischelle, how are you doing. I saw your blog from Tristine's and you have the most adorable family. Last time I seen you was at Meagan and Brandon's wedding ! Ya I know, long time huh... Your boys are handsome!
My blog is topthiswood4.blogspot.com
my email mkwood6@wavepointmail.com

Love to hear from you

AK Forever said...

I love all the pictures of the pumpkin patch. It looks like everyone had a fun time. Those kids are getting so big. And very cute!
Love Amanda

Kristen said...

Look how much fun you had. I want to do that with my kids next year they would love that! I like the new picture in your blog title, you two are so cute.

Anjie said...

Your family is so cute and it looks like you had a ton of fun!