Saturday, August 30, 2008

My baby ?

This is my baby who idolizes his big brother. Josh does not appreciate me calling him or referring to him as "my baby". He gets very mad. So if he was to read my last post(s) he would be very upset that I referred to him as "my baby". Anyway, since he was an (infant) baby, Jared has always called him "McGoo". Jared said he looked like Mr. McGoo, though I have no idea who that is, and it sorta stuck. Well the other day i was trying to get his attention, and as he normally does - he ignored me when i said "Josh" (like 3 times) so I said "McGoo!" He then turned around and said "my name isn't mcgoo. it is joshua". I thought that happened in like junior high?

This one, who is also my baby, doesnt mind so much when I refer to him as my baby. He sorta likes it. :) (though don't tell his friends).

1 comment:

Kristen said...

I think they will always be our babies until the day we die! I love that they are thinking it is to cool though...