Saturday, June 7, 2008
Sunday Morning~
Due to the wind and the FREEZING cold temps we cant seem to enjoy this part of house as often as we would like. I think this is the best feature of our whole house....
Just check out the views!
Unfortunately, someone is going to eventually build a house behind us, which will take away most of the mountains, so we will enjoy them while it lasts!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I think your covered deck is wonderful and wish we'd bit the bullet and added one on our house (I guess we'll just have to borrow yours!). And I'm keeping my fingers crossed for ramblers behind us, but am prepared for 2-story homes that will ruin our views. :-( So yeah, let's enjoy it while it lasts!
Hey cute girl! Just want to tell you how gorgeous you, Rachael and Lisa were last night! I loved seeing you guys...
Post a Comment