Grandma Cynthia took us out to dinner before the play. It was very yummy! Thank you Cynthia!
Thursday, August 30, 2007
Peter Pan!
The boys and I (minus Jared - he was hunting) went to the funnest play at the Murray Amphitheatre - Peter Pan! It is an outdoor theatre and the weather was perfect and the show was very entertaining. Joshy's kindergarten teacher, Mrs. Schultz was Wendy. She did a GREAT job. (I didnt get her picture because I didnt want to ask her permission to put it on this blog.) This is a picture while we waited for the show to start. During the show, Jacobb was such a wiggle worm! He sat up he sat down then he laid down then he sat up and thenhe stood up and then laid down and then laid the other way and then OH MY GOSH! SIT STILL! I really felt bad for the people behind him!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment